Terms & conditions
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us by email email@example.com.
We offer free worldwide shipping by DHL express (Except Russia*).
* At the moment we do not ship watches to Russia. If you would like to shop in Russia, please contact us for an appointment in our local showroom.
You will receive an order confirmation by e-mail shortly after placing your order, and another confirmation when your item has been shipped.
Five years from the date of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, crystal). Other parts are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, use the support email in the bottom of this document.
In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue, and ‘Warranty request’ as the email subject. You will receive detailed information on how to return the watch to us in reply.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as an earthquake
- Esthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.; on the case and/or cystal, alteration of the colour on the watchband and the peeling of the plating)
Battery replacement will be charged even during the warranty term.
The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts thereof may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the Customer.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
You have the right to exchange or return an item (for a full refund) within 14 days of receiving them. The goods must be unworn, complete with all original tags and in original and perfect condition. You must also return a copy of the original receipt.
When returning or exchanging items you will have to pay all shipping costs. Original shipping cost or the return shipping cost will be repayed.
Please make sure all returned items are well packaged so the item(s) won't be damaged during transport.
We will not compensate for returned packages lost in the return shipping. Please note that additional duties, taxes or any additional charge you may have will not be refunded by SOUTH LANE.
Refunds for returned products will be made as soon as possible, 30 business days at the latest, after we have received the returned products.
How to return an item:
1. Always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning an item.
2. Fill out the return form that will be sent to you and send the item back together with the return form.
3. When we have received the item and approved the return, we will credit your original payment method.
How to exchange an item:
1. Always contact us at email@example.com if you want to exchange an item. This is to make sure the new item is reserved for you. If you don't you risk that the item you want is sold out before we can register the exchange.
2. Fill out the return form and send the item back together with the return form to the address below.
3. When we have received the item and approved the return we will send you the new item.
If the new item is cheaper we will credit the difference to the account stated on the return form.
If the new item is more expensive you will have to pay the difference by credit card.
If an item is faulty you may return the item free of charge. Contact us by email within 14 days after receiving the item. If the item is faulty or if we have shipped an incorrect item we will send you a new item free of charge. If the replacement item is sold out or unavailable you can exchange it for another item or we will issue a full refund.
All packages we ship are insured. If the package and/or the content is damaged upon arrival, please report that to the courier when you receive it. If you notice any damages when you unpack, please contact us.
If SOUTH LANE fails to comply with the agreement because of unusual adverse circumstances outside of its control due to force majeure such as strikes, civil unrest, war or natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, volcanic action and other similar matters, then SOUTH LANE can not be held responsible.
SOUTH LANE STUDIO LIMITED
Sadler Heights, 351B Caledonian Road,
N1 1XH, London